If you’re looking for new talent, guitar playing will definitely be on the top of the list. It is a basic human behavior to first do some research before buying a product.
In this Top Rated Guitars for Beginners in India article, you will able to decide the best guitar for you.
So, even if you’re planning to buy a guitar you must know a thing or two about it. As a beginner, you should know that acoustic guitars are easy to learn and are also cheap.
One should know how much money they have to spend on guitar before purchasing and you shouldn’t spend too much on your first guitar. Scroll down and you’ll find some of the best guitars definitely under your budget.
Before we take a deep dive into the world of guitars, we should know about their basics, their classifications.
There are basically 3 types of guitar:
For a beginner, which you are you’ll be needing an acoustic guitar as it is easy to learn, play and you’ll be playing really soft tones and melodies.
Here are some guitars which designed for beginners. As a beginner, this guitar is worth it. This ukulele has a really
fascinating size of 23″ which makes it really easy to hold.
- Body: Rosewood fingerboard wooden finish
- String type: Nylon type classic – 4 stings
- Features 18 frets
- This ukulele has a limited tuning from the A-G chord!
- Easy to carry because of its size.
- Flawlessly plays folk, country, and related genre music.
- Ukulele Gig Bag and 2 Picks Included.
- Limited Tunes from A-G chords.
Juarez brand is one of the bestsellers in India. This guitar kit worth its price.
- Ebony wood & Fingerboard Body: Linden wood construction
- 38 inches sized and 2.72 Kg weighed.
- Features 18 frets & 6 steel strings
- Looks and designs at it’s been really fascinating
- Cutaway design at the fretboard for easy reach and play guitar better.
- Buying options are for both left and right-handed users.
- The action of this guitar is higher.
This is a light weighed guitar in your budget price.
- Body: Ebony wood & Fingerboard: Linden wood construction
- 2.1 Kg weighed & 38 inched sized.
- Features 18 frets & 6 steel strings.
- Great looks with cutaways for easily reaching all frets
- Light weighing just 2.1kg.
- Long-lasting isn’t guaranteed.
We mentioned the top-rated Guitars for beginners in India for a good nominal range from the cheapest of Rs.1900 to a good rate of Rs.2500.
To be honest, Intern INT-38C is better among the three as the first guitar we told you about, has limited tunes, and the second and third guitars are almost the same but the Intern guitar is a bit lighter than the Juarez guitar and is also cheaper.